Certified LCD Practitioners are Experts
Certified LCD Practitioners are experts at executing the Learning Cluster Design Model in real world projects.
What does “expert” mean?
LCD practitioners are proficient in applying the Five Actions, Five Tools, and Four LCD Principles across a wide spectrum of situations and contexts:
- Capacity and Time Available: Certified LCD Practitioners execute the model
- in a couple hours, on their own, if they don’t have the time or the project is low priority
- AND can plan anywhere from a 6 week to 6 month full execution with high organizational involvement.
- They can judge which approach is needed for the initiative.
- Topics: Certified LCD Practitioners have no concern about executing the model for a soft skills vs technical skill initiative.
- They are experts in the process and are topic- and customer- agnostic.
- They can quickly onboard to the essentials of a new topic that are relevant to building a successful learning cluster.
- Clients: Certified LCD Practitioners can apply the model for
- internal learners, from employees to leaders,
- as well as external learners
- or consulting clients.
The LCD Certification is a practice-based credential, not just course-based. You must be upskilled in the model, but also show and demonstrate evidence of using the model.
Getting certified and keeping your Certified LCD Practitioner active is proof you’re committed to modernizing learning wherever you are, wherever you work.
What you get for becoming a Certified LCD Practitioner: