“Oh, I didn’t know that resource was available.” How many times have you heard that from a target learner? More times than you’d like to admit?
Yeah, we get it, us too. It’s frustrating to have spent time building the optimal learning cluster and then realize that few learners are actually leveraging the assets. They need assets that are easily accessible in and out of the flow of work.
That’s where housing your learning clusters comes into play. It’s clear that most learning platforms aren’t built to house learning clusters. But that doesn’t mean it’s not possible to use your existing technology or even invest in new directions to make your learning cluster initiatives a success. We can strategically determine how best to house our learning assets to support our target learners and this Immersive shows you how.
The Housing Learning Clusters immersive course is for you if you are looking to:
- Build learner-centric platforms to house learning assets
- House learning clusters rather than individual assets
- Ensure all learning assets are accessible
- Strategically determine if an upgrade in technology will be needed
- Build business case to support upgraded technology