10/8 PACT MN Chapter Meeting [open to public]
October 8, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Based on the book Designing for Modern Learning (ATD Press, 2020), the author(s) describe the OK-Learning Cluster Design model and an overview of how the model helps Learning and Development (L & D) modernize with less stress and more results. They provide a deeper dive on two of the 5 Actions that make up the model. Case studies and stories make this session a favorite among ATD Chapters.
L & D’s world continues to change, yet, based on recent surveys, L & D can’t seem to satisfy the C-Suite or our learners. The authors’ describe what has changed in our landscape and how that impacts L & D. The authors lay out a philosophy and a model that is helping L & D organizations remain relevant and even critical to the success of our businesses and their employees in this digital age.
Learning Objectives: Attendees will gain the following by participating in the webinar:
- Speak the new language of modern learning and development
- Gain insights on a new philosophy to meet business needs more easily
- Visualize a strategy to more easily help learners learn when, where and how they need to learn
- Pick your starting point in the Learning Cluster Design (LCD) model comprised of five Actions for Learning and Development
- Integrate the LCD model with tried-and-true ID models into the digital age instructional design
- Get energized with quick wins and easy to apply visuals
This session addresses these ATD 2020 Capabilities:
- Personal: Collaboration; Leadership; Project management
- Organizational: Business Insight, Performance Improvement
- Professional: Instructional Design,