Housing Learning Clusters
June 21 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Learning leaders will improve their capability to develop learning cluster-centered technology platform strategy. Their business will benefit by improving diverse learning asset accessibility, driving learning culture, and closing on-the-job learning gaps.
On the job, we will see learning leaders:
- Shifting accessibility of learning assets from L&D-centric platforms to learner-centric platforms
- Housing learning clusters rather than listing courses and classes
- Deciding upgrades within their existing learning management and learning technologies
- Considering and building the business case for new technologies, if needed
- Acknowledging the importance and feeling confident to make social and immediate learning accessible and visible, in addition to traditional formal learning
- Letting go of controlling all assets and instead, facilitating user- and internal partner- learning creation as well
This immersive does not seek to answer technical questions about a particular technology, nor promote a particular solution. The focus is on developing a sense for the strategy and decision making criteria.