Hi Learning Cluster Design Community,
Happy New Year! There’s nothing like starting the new year with new inspiration as you get back into things. This January and February, we have several opportunities for you to learn about modern learning and Learning Cluster Design. Take a look below and feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
We kicked off our new year with our first monthly dialogue of the year with Edoardo Gironi.
If you missed out, don’t worry – the video will be available on our YouTube channel shortly (subscribe for updates) and summary will be shared in an upcoming newsletter.
- The new Italian edition of Designing for Modern Learning!
- How Edoardo applied the LCD model to the fashion industry and door-to-door sales
- Edoardo’s thoughts on learning as changing and the difference between changing and becoming
- The community in attendance had a vibrant dialogue after on the topic of finding learning assets and mandatory vs. voluntary learning
Register For Our Next Dialogue Here
Starting January 24th we will be hosting our next LCD 2-week virtual practicum facilitated by myself and LCD coach and founder of The Overnight Trainer, Sarah Cannistra.
Made for those that want to make a real modern learning impact – a practicum by definition implies a practical experience, guided by an expert.
If you want to kick off your new year by learning how to apply the Learning Cluster Design Model to your 2022 learning challenges, this practicum is for you.
Moving beyond the book, we build your capability to design learning for your customers across the flow of work, while giving you a tangible deliverable: a learning cluster for an active work project you have on your plate.
When you join us for our two week learning experience you get:
- 1 Work Project transformed into a Learning Cluster
- 5 LIVE, interactive virtual sessions with two expert LCD facilitators
- Self-paced online modules for each of the five Actions
- Practice exercises to expand your application of the model
- A cohort buddy to network with and bounce ideas off of
- A 1:1 coaching session with an LCD facilitator
- Asynchronous feedback on your final project from me the co-creator of the Learning Cluster Design Model
The practicum isn’t just a place to up-skill on the model. Participants accelerate their growth and impact by bringing an active work initiative to the course and applying the LCD model to build a learning cluster. Not only will you become a fundamentally capable LCD practitioner, you’ll walk away with a learning cluster for a current work project.
Sarah and I are getting very excited to meet our next cohort of learners! If you are ready to start your next modern learning adventure register below.
What questions do you have about the LCD Groups 2-week virtual practicum? Join the conversation on LinkedIn