In December, we are excited to have Enid Crystal, Consultant and ex VP at Black Rock, share a real-life example of how she is working with a client to provide learning resource libraries using Microsoft Teams. Enid has expertise in designing learning experiences that meet the needs of today’s modern learners. She is proficient in designing and developing digital and hybrid solutions that include e-learning, mobile delivery, virtual classroom, micro-learning, and workflow learning.
With over 25 years in corporate learning and development for global companies such as Pfizer, BlackRock, and MetLife, Enid is known for creating scalable learning solutions that focus on obtaining desired performance outcomes.
Come with your stories applying LCD, questions, and curiosities!
If you’re new to the model, you can learn more by watching the video below and exploring our youtube channel + website:
- Youtube channel: See the Getting Started and Learning Cluster Examples Playlists
- Website: See the FAQs and About the Model pages under the About section
This is a dialogue, not a presentation – it’s an intimate community that comes ready to share as well as the speaker!
- Each dialogue opens with networking, followed by a brief 15 min share from a speaker.
- The speaker will share their experience and perspectives on modern learning broadly or a particular aspect of the Learning Cluster Design model.
- Then, we open for dialogue as a community
- We typically close with a breakout room so you can keep learning with fellow community members
These monthly dialogues are hosted by the LCD Group, who train and consult on the acclaimed Learning Cluster Design model. After 6 years and over 500 workshop graduates, we continue to learn that modern changes every day! Ongoing community and dialogue is what pushes us all to explore new insights!
The monthly modern dialogues seek to invite those L&D professionals who want to explore modern learning, connect about real life implementation, and expand their perspectives.
Date: Dec 2nd, 2021
Time: 12 pm EST/9 am PST
Invitation: Make sure to register here to receive Zoom details. Even if you have accepted the LinkedIn event, you will still need to register.