2 – Pre-Register for Sessions
This year, ATD is asking folks to pre-register for sessions for COVID safety. You should have received an email from ATD yesterday (July 26th) with instructions as well as unique log in access to the Pathable platform, where you can add sessions to your agenda.
Please look for these on the ATD app and sign up for LCD events — and see if colleagues want to join as well! We want to use this time to help spread the word on Learning Cluster Design model and build capability.
- Reserve your spot by selecting the + or Reserve My Spot buttons on the session page of your preferred session in the conference platform. Here are the LCD Sessions:
- Saturday Aug 28 – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm “Modernize Your L&D Approach—The Owens-Kadakia Learning Cluster Design Model” – 1 day workshop on the LCD model
- Sunday Aug 29 10:30 am – 11:30 “Learning Cluster Design: The New L&D Model Driving Digital Age Leadership”— TEDx Style Super Session (will be live streamed) with Crystal for L&D Leaders interested in managing the learning function with the model
- Sunday Aug 29 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm “Upgrade Your Existing Training: First Steps Toward Modernizing L&D” — Practice the Upgrade Action with Lisa in this deep dive education session
- Monday Aug 30 11:15 am – 11:45 am – Learning Cluster Design Demo Session with Crystal
- Once the session is full, the + or Reserve My Spot buttons will disappear. Check back often to see if space becomes available for your preferred session. The individual session page will indicate the number of available seats in the room.
- Making plans offline to meet with people in Salt Lake City? Add the appointment to your agenda in the conference platform. This will help others know when you are free or busy and will come in handy when you’re scheduling private meetings or group chats.
- Save our happy hour on Sunday at 6:30 pm on your calendar!
- Reach out if you’d like to schedule a one on one meetup during the conference and we can book it.
*P.S. Pro Tip: The Pathable platform is great, but with so many users, can lag. Don’t get discouraged if you try searching for sessions. The easiest way is to navigate to the day, scroll to the time, and then locate the session you want.