What is a Learning Cluster?
A learning cluster is a group of meaningfully selected learning assets that target on-the-job behavior change for unique personas for a specific business need.
Example Learning Cluster
Aspiring Leaders Initiative
On the Job Change Objective:
Aspiring managers will improve core managerial skills.
The business will benefit by:
- Increasing the ratio of managers promoted from within vs hired externally
- Increased employee engagement as demonstrated in the annual Coaching Index (where employees share their perspective on their manager)
On the job, we will see aspiring managers:
- Applying the core managerial skills, even before they are promoted
- Discussing the core managerial skills with their peers and mentees
- Engaging in learning opportunities related to the skills
- Expressing confidence and interest in moving up to the next level of their career